Founded in 2009, with a specific objective: offering high quality invasive and non-invasive medical devices and the best service for the Caribbean region.
Safeguarding Patients welfare through the distribution of last generation invasive and non-invasive medical equipments, improving medical procedures and treatments
Being the long-term trusted partner for our clients in the Caribbean region through excellence in medical information and logistics of invasive and non-invasive medical devices.
What We Do?
During these last 10 years, we have been impacting many patients who have been implanted or treated with “state of the art” invasive and non-invasive medical devices for a better quality of life and/or longer life in the Caribbean islands.
We are proud distributors of:
- Boston Scientific is dedicated to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world.
- 29.000 employees
- More than 125 countries with commercial representation.
- Getinge does from architectural planning to the equipment, therapies and solutions aim to secure the safest and most reliable care.
- More than 10.000 employees worldwide
- Operations in 44 countries
- Broad portfolio within cardiac, pulmonary and vascular therapies, intensive care products, as well as products and solutions for surgical workflows and hospital infrastructure.
- Artivion is one of the world’s leading contemporary medical device companies, providing preserved human tissues for cardiac and vascular surgeries, mechanical heart valves for aortic or mitral valve replacement, surgical adhesives and sealants, cardiac lasers for treatment of refractory angina, and state-of-the-art technology and surgical training in adult and pediatric cardiovascular surgery.
- 700 employees
- Operations in 11 countries
- Echosens is an innovative high-technology company offering a full range of products and services supporting physicians in their assessment and management of patients with chronic liver diseases.
- Echosens develops, manufactures and sells three ranges of products: FibroScan, FibroMeter et FibroView. It is the first company which has developed and sold a non-invasive medical device providing key measurements of the liver stiffness and liver steatosis to assess chronic liver diseases.
- Penumbra is a global healthcare company focused on innovative therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets novel products and has a broad portfolio that addresses challenging medical conditions in markets with significant unmet need such as global neurology and vascular interventions .
- Apollo Endosurgery, Inc. is a medical technology company focused on minimally invasive therapies to treat various gastrointestinal conditions, ranging from gastrointestinal defect repairs to the interventional treatment of obesity. Apollo’s device-based therapies are an alternative to invasive surgical procedures, thus lowering complication rates and reducing total healthcare costs.
- Apollo Endosurgery was recently acquired by Boston Scientific
- EndoGastric Solutions is a Medical Device company focused on developing and commercializing innovative, evidence-based, non-invasive surgical technology for the treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
- TIF 2.0 restores anatomy and reconstructs the Gastroesophageal flap valve while maintaining exemplary safety profile with minimal side-effects.